Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Requesting to shift Giridhari ricemill industry from our area to different area

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image

Raman M

posted 1 month ago

question iconRequesting to shift Giridhari ricemill industry from our area to different area

Dear sir,
We, Residents of Brindavanam Gardens,4th Mile,MypaduRoad Nellore are facing health issues like Respiratory issues, sleeping disorders,stress and severe headache,lot of Disturbance for us and our childrens studies from Giridhari ricemill industry,4th Mile, Brindavanam Gardens MypaduRoad Nellore,till today for which we,Residents of Brindavanam Gardens,4th Mile,MypaduRoad Nellore are facing problems with Heavy NOISE and SMOKE.Really we are suffering with health issues like respiratory problems, sleeping disorders,lot of Disturbance,and children studies also etc.the Same had been informed to owner and pollution board also but till today no response or action taken against this.So,we want to shift this Rice mill industry from our area to different area due to health issues.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
You need to write a letter to the local municipality and the the pollution board of the state mentioning the current issues and affairs. They should take action as required or else you can file a writ petition against them to seek relief.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconAir pollution due to cement godown
Dear client, you can complain about this to the police as it is a nuisance in your neighbourhood and they see to it that there are precautions ensured so that the residents are not affected. If they do not take any actions, you can then file a case against them Thank you
question iconSelection of Location for RO Plant
Hi, You have to challenge the government order in the court. Government will not grant NOC for anything which is against the law. You can approach court and challenge the validity of the government order, and if the judgement is in your favor you can consider moving further. Please rate my answer Thank You
question iconIn reference to justice to my father and family.
Aap us appeal ka judgement or jo application aap ke dwara department me di gai hai or current status is time ka ki judgements aane ke baad department ne kya steps liya hai. High court jae or department ke liye order karane ka paryash kare ki ek fix time me department appeal ke judgements ka exucation kare.
question iconPollution by a local factory
Dear Sir You may approach High court by filing public interest litigation {PIL} petition.
question iconNoise Pollution near HOSPITAL
File a complaint with pollution control board.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town