Q. Confusion over trademark requirement

Surendar Gupta

Q.Confusion over trademark requirement
My company is selling two category of products - ayurvedic medicines and beverages (tea & coffee). Now I want to take these products on online platforms like Amazon. so for it do I need to get trademark for company name OR company logo OR individual products (which are not generic)?

A. ) dear client Trademark and Online selling are different altogether. You can sell on any online portal without obtaining Trademark.better suggested that you get a trademark for your company or product and then start selling.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Actually its not necessary but online platforms demands sometime for trademark registration, if its in there policy then you have to apply for trademark under two different class one is for Ayurveda medicines and other for beverages (tea & coffee), for more details of registration and all you can contact Trademarks lawyer or me.

A. ) You can start selling on Amazon even without a trademark but the question is that no body will be able to recognize your products and their value proposition. So, better suggested that you get a trademark for your company or product and then start selling.