Q. Transfer

Anonymous

Q.Transfer
Hello sir, I am a primary teacher in Uttar Pradesh govt. I am 4 months pregnant. I have applied for inter district transfer from Azamgarh on the ground of husband's working place and residence in January 18 and get transferred to my third choice Bulandshahr in june 18. During councilling basic Shiksha Adhikari appointed me to a school which is 130+ km away from my residence. It is impossible for me to travel this distance in this condition and doctors have also forbidden me from traveling long distances. I tried to communicate this matter with my basic Shiksha Adhikari and district magistrate of Bulandshahr but they denied any kind of support. Please suggest me what I can do now?

A. ) Immediately file writ petition into high court.serve legal notice to authority for considering your situation and condition. Approach to vidhikarya high court lawyer for better resolutions.

A. ) You must immediately serve a legal notice to Shiksha Adhikari and DI for your immediate transfer to a nearby primary school on compassionate grounds, as its not possible for anyone to travel 130+ KM everyday beside being 4 months pregnant. Generally such demand notice has a statutory period of 30 days but considering the urgency of your circumstances, give a short period notice. If they don't reply or make an arrangement, file a Writ Petition before the High Court. Contact a local high court lawyer from Vidhikarya.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you sir, there is one more thing I have already availed 1 months medical leave since I was appointed in Bulandshahr ,so could you please tell me how much time will it take i,e this whole process ?

Replied 1 year ago

Depends on your advocate and the grounds of urgency pressed before the bench in the high court. Once admitted notices are to be served on the respondents and next date is fixed for final hearing. Provided on the date of hearing of both the parties neither parties (the respondent or your advocate) does not pray for adjournment, the matter gets disposed off on first hearing. Every case is different from the other.

Rajeev RJ

A. ) you have give representation before the high authorises to consider your posting. If they are considering then you can very well approach High court to get an order.

regards

Rajeev

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

How much time will it take to resolve the matter if I move to high court ?

Rajeev RJ

Replied 1 year ago

2 weeks time

Ved prakash Shaw

A. ) U can move to UP state service tribunal or high court to stop your transfer order on ground of pregnancy supported by medical certificate and also can pray for choice of posting.U may remain on leave on medical ground only.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you sir, could you please tell me what is the process and how much time will if take to resolve this matter there?