90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Charged u/s 107 crpc Charged u/s 107 crpc

2 years ago

I tried to rent out one room in my ancestral property which isn't in my name, its still belongs to my great great grandfather. Now my relatives (descendants of great great grandfather)
who is also staying there has put a case u/s 107crpc against me. What needs to done now?

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

It is simple petty case to maintain law and order problem. You may approach Sessions Court in revision to get such proceedings quashed and in the meanwhile file a partition suit.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. You are supposed to give more details to get detailed answer.

Please be inform that free questions deserves to be attended on priority basis so be brief but disclose summary of your case.

Section 107 is preventive section and not punitive, hence there will be no strong and legal grounds for incarcerating a person unless there has been an in-depth scrutiny of facts presented to the Executive Magistrate on the basis of which he decides the case.
Thank you.

KALPANA SANAP

A.The case and it's consequences depends on the nature and gravity of the act committed against which the case is filed.

question iconSir Im being surveillance by police wherever I go
Dear client, I'm sorry you're going through this Dealing with a false criminal complaint can be very exasperating. You can file an RTI application with the police department requesting details of any...
question iconNdps
Dear Client, The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 ('NDPS Act') aims at restricting the production, cultivation, sale, purchase, transport, storage, and/or consumption of any narcot...
question iconGender neutrality
Dear Client, Under the amended laws, women can now be accused in cases of crimes such as insulting the dignity of women and voyeurism, previously applicable only to men. In case a woman is accused of...
question iconAbusive husband and mother in law
Dear Client, Your situation is deeply concerning and requires immediate attention. Despite not having a marriage certificate, you are still entitled to legal protections against abuse and mistreatmen...
question iconChild custody - illegal affairs
Dear Client, I'm sorry to hear about the distressing situation you're facing. In India, family matters like these are complex and require careful navigation of legal avenues. Given the gravity of the...