Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Accident

Anonymous

Q.Accident
was driving to my home in my bike*(Honda activa) and dont have licence. Suddenly a lady walking came in my way and we had a clash. We took her to the nearby hospital even though I also were hurt. They said nothing to worry and we left the place. After three days I got a call from SI saying that lady got died, you need to come to station. I went to the station where they asked me to go to court with two of my blood relatives to get bail as it's bailable offense.. Its my friend's bike which doesn't have insurance also. Please advice and help me out

It is bailable offence and you will get bail. The registered owner and you being a driver or liable to pay compensation personally. You should not neglect about the criminal case because the tendency is that the courts impose six months imprisonment if some evidence comes on record. Please engage high profile to save the conviction.

A. ) Contact a lawyer from Vidhikarya for bail. Don't waste anymore time here any there.

A. ) You should be contact with lawyer as soon as possible or approach to our vidhikarya lawyer for getting bail and further legal procedure.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thanks sir for your response

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) If you have DL of your name that will relax to some extent, but your friend has liability and you have same to compensate the compensation imposed by court. Or you may negotiate with opposite party. Further you may contact .

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your response sir. I dont have license with me. I am very im afraid that i would be remanded.. is there a chance of arrest for this incident? I am ready to pay compensation to the victim but what if they got the money and didnt withdraw the case..

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Replied 1 year ago

All transaction will be before court not out of court.