Q. Mental Harrasment and notice to vacate

Nikhil Chaudhary

Q.Mental Harrasment and notice to vacate
Im staying in a rented 2BHK accommodation which is a 3 storey building. On the ground floor my landlord lives who are married couple of early 550s. We rented the property in May 2017 last year and the rent agreement was renewed in April 2018. As per the rent agreement the notice period is of one month.

I told my landlord that I'm buying a new house so I would be using rent agreement to show where I currently live and provide all my permanent documents to the SBI bank. He got agitated and asked to to vacate the house next day saying that we have a function in November so you should vacate by 31st October. I told them that Im in process of applying home loan and post that I should get the possession by mid September and renovation by November end so Im not in a position to vacate before that. I k ow for sure that there is no function in their family because his son and daughter are married and both are living outside. Now they are saying that his son will move on the first floor so I need to vacate. We had an argument nd now they are saying that I need to vacate by 15th September and also sent me an SMS to document the same. The first notice was verbal to vacate by October and 2nd notice is to vacate by next month through SMS. I again told them I won't be able to vacate before my home is ready and I'm trying level best to get is done asap.

Next they went to SBI home loan branch to check what documents I have submitted and when they denied to show the docs they created a scene in the brach. I came to k ow about it and confronted why you want to see my personal doc so they said we can and argued that I need to vacate by next month.

When SBI home loan verification officer came to check the residence address the landlord told him that they don't live here due to which my verification got negative.

Next they also sent one police officer to the SBI branch and he said I need to check the papers and the branch manager showed the police officer my personal docs.

All this is creating mental Harrasment and I'm not sure what are my rights in this matter. Please help.

A. ) Make police complaint , and file suit for permanent injuction . Court will grant injunction.

Sunil

A. ) file a case of permanent prohibition injunction ............

SUMSON .T.S

A. ) It is not stated whether there is any other issues between landlord and tenant.But the landlord cannot vaccate the tenant without the due process of law.Firstly send alegal notice and then file a suit for injunction in the civil court and also initiate criminal proceedings against him by filing a complaint in the concerned police station

A. ) Hello Nikhil, you can contact me through Vidhikarya

T B L Murthy

A. ) To stop harrasment make a police complaint and then in case harrassment persists file a civil suit. So far as vacating property is concerned do not send any reply to the notices and then they will have to go to the court which will give you enough time

Neeraj Kumar

A. ) Hello there,
Firstly send a Legal Notice to your landlord and even if he doesn't treat you well then in that case file a suit against him.