Q. Property matter

Anonymous

Q.Property matter
My mother in law gifted her house to my wife. But her small brother and his wife entered forcely.bitting my wife and my mother in law. Police said file court case. What we do criminal case file or property stay take plz advice me.can her brother forcely entered her house.

A. ) Is your mother-in-law a senior Citizen, if so you can lodge a complaint in CP Office.You can also file complaint in the local police station , if not them report in concerened SP or CP office. better to contact a Professional Lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to take up on all aspects of the issue to help,assist and protect your interest quickly.

VIMAL K MISHRA

A. ) Gift is in your possession? File a Police case in the context of assault.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Sir not help me and my mother in law and my son and wife.

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) If the house was absolute property of your mother in Law then you can file case to evict them and win it.

Your wife is the absolute owner and in possession of property as per gift deed. You can approach court and get injunction order against your wife’s brother saying that you are in possession of the same. You never say you are out of possession. Court may also direct police to protect your possession.

Arnab Banerjee

A. ) File trespassing case against these people and get them arrested. That's all. Trespassing is a criminal case.

Ashutosh Pathak

A. ) You can file a criminal complaint against your brother in law and his wife under section 190 and 200 Criminal procedure code before appropriate court. Another a permanent induction suit file against them for prohibition of their entrance in to your gifted house

R. N. Chaturvedi

A. ) You have both right criminal first as a unauthorised acupent & manhandling by them.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) No he cannot If gift deed is registered no need to worry. Do contact local police and act against him immediately.

Sunil

A. ) file a case of permanent prohibition injunction by way of civil suit and file a case of criminal trespass....grievous hurt assault before the course of Chief judicial magistrate

A. ) Is there any medical certificate from a government hospital for the physical injury? It yes, then police should have registered your complaint as FIR. If there is no such physical injury, and you have not been to the government hospital for treatment, you can still lodge your complaint with the local police station for registering your complaint as FIR on the ground of assault, criminal intimidation, and domestic violence. Once the gift deed has been register, you don't need to worry about the property. Ask your wife to get the mutation certificate for change of name from municipality/corporation.

A. ) you have right to protect your property u/s 97 of IPC. better way to file police complaint u/s 323 ,351,354,447,506 read with 34 of IPC .

A. ) You have make a complaint before CP office of your jurisdiction.If you mother in law ia a senior Citizen she willbe protected under the Senior Citizen Act.You can also request for directing the police station officer to lodge FIR and copy to be given to you.Better to consult a professional Lawyer from the Vidhikarya panel of your location to guide you,help and protect you on all aspects of the issue quickly filing civil & criminal cases as per the law.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Sir application given dcp office but dcp mr dahiya said you file a court case police not doing anything. They ignor Senior citizen. Dcp not doing any help to my mother in law.

Sukhendra Pandey

A. ) First of all you can do fir against brother for treating and after that you can file a case in civil court for property related issues.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Nc kia tha but fir nahi likh rahi hai police. Court main jane bol rahi hai.humko pahle peoperty pr stay lena padega kya ? Or kya judge unko mana kar dega ap jabardasti house main enter mat karo ?

Sukhendra Pandey

Replied 1 year ago

Jab tak gifted property aapke patni ke nam par nahi aayegi tab tak usme aapki mother in law ke varishano ke adhikar rahenge jaise property aapki patni ke nam me aa jayegi tab sabhi varishano ke adhikar samapt jayenge isliye sabse pahle gifted property ko apni patni ke nam karwaye.