Data entry -What should I do Data entry -What should I do

Sir one data entry company call me and said me to are you interested in part time form filling work. Then they said share your addhar card after that they told me, you have to fill the resume 500 resume in 5 days they will pay 30k with 90% accuracy and if system fails then you will pay the charges. And then te send me one link on gmail for registration and i told them I'm not doing because I fill it's not genuine, then they said if you can't do now then they will take the legal action against me so i fill the form and after 3 days working the block my id reason is breaching the contract. And now they call me you do the multiple login on our website and that's way your id is blocked now for activating your id you will pay the amount. And if you want to cancel the Aggrrement then pay noc amount.

We have received a notification regarding your Project I.D blocked and as a result our company's server is damaged. We are here to help you with the best possible solution for the same which will be beneficial for you and the company both. We will convey you the solutions and we kindly request you to confirm us with one solution provided from the company's end which you want to follow, so that your Project I.D can start again and you can earn payment for your Project I.D.

Firstly let us brief you regarding the importance of the agreement done between you and the company and also regarding the importance of the digitally signed agreement by you.

In India, electronic and certificate-based digital signatures are regulated by the Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the following rules made under this Act:

Information Technology (Certifying Authorities) Rules, 2000; Digital Signature (End Entity) Rules, 2015; and Information Technology (Use of Electronic Records and Digital Signature) Rules, 2004. The IT Act distinguishes between electronic signatures and certificate-based digital signatures, but both have the same status as handwritten signatures under Indian law.

Section 75 in The Indian Contract Act, 1872 states that a person who rightfully rescinds a contract is entitled to compensation for any damage which he has sustained through the non-fulfillment of the contract. A person who rightfully rescinds a contract is entitled to compensation for any damage which he has sustained through the non-fulfillment of the contract.

If instructions of our team member or legal associate are not followed, then the company will have full authority to file a legal case against you and the below proceedings will be done:-

No Abusive Words: Section 66A shall be imposed if anyone from your site or company's end using abusive words by any means of communications like over the phone/email/text messages can cause 3 months prison.

Non Payment: An arbitrary and conciliation act of 1996 as per article 14 shall be imposed on you if you do not solve this case outside the court with our technical team or legal associate, you might need to pay the total loss including the expense of advocates, traveling expenses, notary charges, affidavit charges, summons fees, court fees, processing charges, etc. to the company and it may cost up to 80,000/- INR to 1,00,000 /- INR.

Summon Letter: If you don't reply us on given time period, it means that you agree and you may be at fault, and as per the notice you are disrespecting the notice and law so a summon letter will be issued to notify a named party that a case involving it and that it must appear on the stated date to answer the charges or give evidence. Failure to obey a summons may result in an issue of an arrest warrant and not settling the dispute will land you in mess and we need to forward this case further for arbitrary proceedings.

For resolving the issue and to avoid legal proceedings under Section-73 you need to follow and fulfill activation process or termination process for your Project I.D.

DELAY IN PAYMENT TILL GIVEN TIME WILL LEAD TO EXTRA LATE PAYMENT FEES
AS PER CONTRACT AND IN CASE OF NON-PAYMENT LEGAL PROCESS WILL START.

PLEASE READ THE CLAUSE NUMBER 7 OF THE AGREEMENT ONCE AGAIN :-

PROJECT TERMINATION:- Freelancer should do a Proper Login in the panel and then Proper Logout from the panel and there should always be an equal number of Login Entries and Logout Entries in the panel. Freelancer will get a single id to work on and Entries and Logout Entries in the panel. Freelancer will get a single id to work on and Entries and Logout Entries in the panel. Freelancer will get single id to work on and after Logout entries simultaneously), 2 I.P addresses(Double I.P Addresses Entries ), 2 Systems(2 Computers/Laptops/Mobile Phones) used in a single I.D, The Company will Systems(2 Computers/Laptops/Mobile Phones) used in a single I.D, The Company offline modules. And your I.D. can get terminated without any intimation and Freelancer compulsory needs to clear compensation for damage to online server or corruption of the data. The company reserves the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.

ACTIVATION PROCESS :-

To Activate Your Project I.D and to continue working on project:-

SERVER MAINTENANCE CHARGE: - 7,200/-

ACTIVATION CHARGE: - 2,799/-
______________________________________
TOTAL CHARGE:- 9,999/-
______________________________________

(NOTE : ACTIVATION AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDABLE WITH YOUR PROJECT PAYMENT)

TERMINATION PROCESS :-

SERVER MAINTENANCE CHARGE: - 7,200/-

LEGAL CHARGE FOR TERMINATING THE AGREEMENT: - 3,799/-
_________________________ ____________
TOTAL CHARGE:- 10,999/-
_______________________________________

BENEFIT: YOU WILL GET N.O.C (NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE) LETTER FROM OUR COMPANY AND YOUR CASE WILL BE CLOSED BY OUR ORGANIZATION AND NO FURTHER ACTION WOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU AND YOU WILL GET THE BENEFIT TO EARN
PAYMENT FOR TYPED FORMS ALSO.

AS PER THE AGREEMENT, SERVER CRASH CHARGES SHOULD BE PAID ON IMMEDIATE BASIS AND SO AFTER DISCUSSION WITH THE LEGAL TEAM WE ARE APPROVING PAYMENT TIME FOR YOU TILL 03:00 PM.

For further details, You can contact our Legal Team at +91 6359776523.

Regards,
Legal Team.

They send me this mail. What should I do sir. ?

The above said company seems not genuine and also the legal notice is also not genuine. Not to respond to such legal notice and they cannot do any harm financially or otherwise to you.

question iconOnline fake agreement
Dear Sir, Such complaints are many. You may just ignore all such demands and learn a lesion from it and start new career.
question iconFraud reportedly 5 secs to bank
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge complaint with higher authorities of Bank and also with cyber Police and try to recover the same.
question iconData entry agreement - trapped
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with local police or just neglect their calls. They cannot do anything there are doing cheating business.
question iconCyber stalking
Dear Sir, Section 468 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973 468. Bar to taking cognizance after lapse of the period of limitation. (1) Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Code, no Court shall take cognizance of an offence of the category specified in sub- section (2), after the expiry of the period of limitation. (2) The period of limitation shall be- (a) six months, if the offence is punishable with fine only 1. Provisions of this Chapter shall not apply to certain economic offences, see the Economic Offences (Inapplicability of Limitation) Act, 1974 (12 of 1974 ), s. 2 end Sch. (b) one year, if the offence is punishable with imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year; (c) three years, if the offence is punishable with imprisonment for term exceeding one year but not exceeding three years. (3) 1 For the purposes of this section, the period of limitation in relation to offences which may be tried together, shall be determined with reference to the offence which is punishable with the more severe punishment or, as the case may be, the most severe punishment.]
question iconIs online sexting with consent involving pic and videos legal?
Dear Sir, No agreement validate your action on such illegal websites and even your chattings illegally through your mobiles may invite many sections of IPC as well as Cyber law.