Q.Ramasrinivas
Administrative Law (454)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (551)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2032)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (570)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (97)
Criminal (1597)
Customs, Excise (38)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (328)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (160)
Divorce (560)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (306)
Domestic Violence (578)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1107)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1949)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (266)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (74)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (609)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (133)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (60)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2869)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (138)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (19)
Transportation (57)
Trust and Society (NGO) (83)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Ramasrinivas

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Respected Sir, We are suffering from a WP in High Court of Hyderabad from the year 2016. It is not reaching to the bench and even our lawyer is saying that it is a case of settlement. From these many years we have spent so much money to the lawyers, we changed the lawyer, we spent lot of money to bring our case to the bench. We are suffering with the case by mentally and financially. Though we are having all the evidences we are suffering from a false case. So please kindly advise us how we can get justice and how long a case can be prolonged. If it can't happen, please let me know how can I knock the door of Human rights in this position. Please please help us. If there is any way to come out of it our family have to attempt suicide.

A. First contact your advocate-on-record and ask him to send a letter to the Registrar of High Court to list your case before the respective judge or else ask him to file a petition called as expedite petition which is generally filed with a prayer to hear your matter as soon as possible as there is an urgency.

Alternatively your advocate-on-record can mention the matter before the concerned bench and request for the matter to be listed for urgent hearing. If you can show the urgency which you have in your case the high court would certainly list the matter for hearing. If the petition is senior citizen that would be added benefit.

In pending matters, you have to say your genuine grievances and hardship if you are not heard urgently.

Life is precious and very valuable. Don't give up, we are here at Vidhikarya to help you and stand by your side.

You need not be so panic. There is solution for every problem. There are good advocates also. There are sensitive Judges also. Please get it posted immediately. Due to pendency of lot of cases and non appointment of new judges such problems being faced by litigants in all States.

A. Madam,

It is surprising to know how the Writ Petition filed in High Court, Hyderabad in 2016 is not being listed before the bench till date. The records of the case have to be checked to render you proper advice. I am based at Hyderabad only and if you need any help in the case, you can contact me via Vidhikarya.

Advocate B. Srikiran

A. dear client where there is right there is remedy. some time little lacunas of cases bring back them into pendings and we didn't find proper solution or resolutions. don't lost your faith from judiciary. you should be take help of expert high court lawyers of vidhikarya.

Deepak Bade

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Sir, Thank you.

A. What do you mean by suffering form WP in High Court of Hyderabad? Do you mean that you intend to file a Writ Petition in HC? If yes then I would suggest you to contact Vidhikarya team and they will get you a good lawyer from Hyderabad to handle your case.

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Sir, I have already changed my lawyer and the case no:770(WP) 2016. I want to know that how long that a civil case take time to come hearing. Because if it comes to hearing, that means it will dismissed by itself. We have all avidences to prove that itself it is a false case. So please give us an advise to get our case into the list and come to the hearing.

The time taken to move the case in HC usually lesser than the lower court unless there is some technical issues. I would suggest you ask your lawyer and try to understand the cause of delay. I have checked it online it says status PENDING. You please find out from your lawyer why it is pending. You can also visit the court and during the off hours you can speak to the peshkaar or the law clerk to know about it.

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Sir, if any budy doing this wantedley then when what to do. Because 15 days before it was in the list and the number was 131. Sir, this is what happening again and again from these many years. Please help us what to do. Though we are having property, we are not able to earn a single rupee.

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Sir, thank you very much for your response. So kind of u sir. Actually my lawyer told us that he made a letter to the Chief Justice, telling the importance of the case so that it will remain in the list even new admissions. But now it is not in the list. Sir, is this the system falt or the lawyers. What to do.

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Thank you sir?

A. I have full solutions to your problem. And I know how to quickly move your case. It is very easy . If you call me for a phone consultation then I will tell you in detail.

Arnab Banerjee

View {{count[5]}} Replies

Bhogaraju Ramalakshmi

Sir, can I get your answer in massage to my mail

Arnab Banerjee

Please pay Rs. 500 for email consultation fee. And I will give you my mail Id.