Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. What actions can be taken if the Tahsildar does not respond to a Order passed by the AC?

Darshan CMD

Q.What actions can be taken if the Tahsildar does not respond to a Order passed by the AC?
My property's Boundary stones have been fixed as per the High Court Orders, But unfortunately the same was destroyed by illegal trespassers.
I have 3 court orders pending for execution which are as follows:
1) Tahsildar Court Order for refixation of Boundary stones at my property.
2) AC orders Upholding the Tahsildar Order for refixation of Boundary Stones at my property.
3) DC orders Upholding the Tashildar Order for Refixation of Boundary Stones at my property

I had applied as per RTI to the Tahsildar, Malavalli to respond in regards to what actions have been taken to solve this matter and also what is the reason for the delay. As there was no response, i went for the First Appeal to the AC, Mandya.

The AC Mandya passed an order stating that the Tahsildar needs to respond in 15 days.

Its been over 2.5 months now still there is no response from the Tahsildar!

What legal actions can I take further?

Kindly Advice!

A. ) File Contempt Application before AC as Tahsildar had violated the order of AC.

A. ) Dear client you need to take all executions order from high court with mandatory limitations. Hon'ble high court will issue strict order to all authority with proper limitation for execution. Go through with experience high court lawyer.

A. ) Take up the issue with a professional Property lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to guide,help & proptect your on all issues of Boundary stones.If need you can my services for immediate action by revenue authorities.

In our State the revenue authorities and survey authorities are not working properly until they are suitably threaten by High court. Please approach my office along with your file for necessary guidance.