Q. Refund of deposit money.

Anonymous

Q.Refund of deposit money.
Sir/Madam, I gave Rs. 13800/-(Rs.-3800/- for rent & Rs.10000/- for deposit money) to my land lord before entering one BHK flat for rent .Now I want to leave the room and want to get refund money which is my land lord refuse to refund.He did not make any agreement with me.It was verbally said that both sides are obliged to inform about leaving the room two month earlier & all maintenance will carry out by land lord. On 05.07.18 giving the rent for for the I inform about leaving the room on 30.09.18 and August & Sept month"s rent i did not give him as I adjust from my deposit money. He took the advance rent for one month from me within 01-05 days for every month .Now I paid all electric bill up to the month & repair minor electric fault from my pocket.He
now totally refused to give rest of money and force me to leave the within 15.09.18. Now I want rest of money to refund . He shows cause about maintenance though there are no bigger change or no any loss of the room . I also agree to least maintenance i.e cleanness etc. of the room before leaving.Yet he totally refused to refund of my deposit money . please sir say , legally I can get it or not. I have all receipt with sign of land lord in a ordinary page.please help .

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) I can draft and send for you a notice to land owner if you contact me, give your e mail id.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

debendra1988gayen@gmail.com

A. ) Send legal notice for recovery if they deny then kindly file criminal complaint of beach of trust and cheating into magistrate court and even you can ask for amount with damages .

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) Have you returned keys of the premises to him ? I

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

No sir , I have not return the keys. But he Pressure me to vacate within 15.09.18-20.09.18.

A. ) Lodge a complaint with the local police station for breach of contract (oral) and cheating.

A. ) How did you give him the money in cash or cheque or bank transfer. If not is cash and other means then it will be easier to establish that he took money from you. Now what have to do is to send him a legal notice to recover your money from him.

A. ) better to contact a lawyer from the Panel to issue legal notice on all issues to the land lord quickly & protet your interest.

Siddharth Singh

A. ) Yes you can get the refund. Send him the legal notice first then file recovery suit against him.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir if you have any legal evidence against them. Then go to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them