Q.INSTITUE OF BANKING PRESONAL (IBPS) COVER IN RTI

Q. INSTITUE OF BANKING PRESONAL (IBPS) COVER IN RTI

Ankit Khandelwal

Dear sir,
I applied for Jr Accountant for co Jaipur Vidhyut Nigam ltd(JVVNL,fully owned by Raj Govt). JVVNL conducted exam threw IBPS (Institue of banking personal). One person file writ to Rajasthan high court for answer key.
JVVNL said to petitioner that exam conduct by ibps and ibps says that we are autonomous body not public authority so don't cover in RTI.
i want to ask contention of both the JVVNL and IBPS is Right? Due to writ joining process is going slow,. Listing date is 17th sept 2018. whether it clear in single hearing and jvvnl and ibps contention is right?

A. Dear client it's a official matter would be bound to kept confidential.better way to wait and watch for court decisions.

Deepak Bade

A. Since the matter is sub judice before Rajasthan High Court, comment at this is not advisable. Better consult with your conducting advocate.

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir firstly you told me who will appoint to the JVVNL . If it is govern by state government. Or any other agencies