Divorce - MC against my husband Divorce - MC against my husband

I have filed MC against my husband and seeking for divorce, since we are not living the together from last 2years, due to his extra material affairs dowry and family conflict,. I have first hearing from court on 19th August.
My question are:
1. How do I get to know whether my husband received notice from court (i checked with my lawyer he didn't give proper answer)
2. What will happen if my husband purposely denying to receive notice and not attend the court
3. Is it possible to resend the notice to my husband ( if he had not received) before first hearing
4. Is it possible to change the lawyer if i feel current lawyer is not confident enough to run the case

Please help me with your valuable suggestions

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.Dear client I am sorry to hear that but in this case
Firstly, you go to the processing section to know whether the court notice has been served by the court staff or not to your husband...
Then ask your lawyer to provide you the postal consignment number if your advocate has send the notice through speed post...

Secondly, if your husband refuses to accept the notice and denies to appear before the court for consequitive three dates then the court shall pass an order for exparte hearing where your statement will only be recorded and you will be given the decree of divorce against your husband.

Thirdly, you can again re send the notice to your husband only by appearing on the first date of hearing... Thereby you need to submit the track report of the last summon sent by Speed Post. Since the summon was not received therefore you can again plead before the court for re issuing notice for appearance by your husband and then again you can send that notice to your husband.

Fourthly, you can change your legal representative or pleader whenever you want as per your choice only. You need to collect a No Objection Certificate from that lawyer by clearing all his due fees. Then you can hire new advocate for yourself as per your choice only

Subhashis Paul

A.Firstly, you go to the processing section to know whether the court notice has been served by the court staff or not to your husband...

Fourthly, you can change your legal representative or pleader whenever you want as per your choice only. You need to collect a No Objection Certificate from that lawyer by clearing all his due fees. Then you can hire new advocate for yourself as per your choice only.

A.Dear Madam,
My answers are as follows:

Ans: You have to physically check in the Court records.

Ans: He will be placed ex-parte.

Ans: Yes, it can be re-issued.

Ans: Yes.

question iconHusband negligence in marriage
Dear Madam, You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.
question iconsecond marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.
question iconI got married in 2014 in India
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, yes, it is possible to obtain a divorce decree from an Indian marriage in the USA. However, the system is also subject to private international laws, regulations, and principles that are distinct from the Indian legal system.
question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.