Employment and labour - joined one company in dec 2021 Employment and labour - joined one company in dec 2021

1 year ago

I have joined one company in dec 2021 and resigned on 6th June 2022, I was in probation and it was not mentioned to serve notice period during probation but at the time of relieving they asked me to serve 2 months notice period or pay salary of 2 months, I was leaving company on my mother medical terms and shared all the documents as well but then they asked me to sign a declaration that I can't work anywhere for 3 months which was not feasible for me so I abscond but now they have sent a legal notice stating I have to pay 2 months salary within 15 days.


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case since the agreements doesn't mention to serve notice you can obviously file a case against the authority for unusual demand of money.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconGovernment employee and private limited companty
Dear Client, As per Rule 43 of Kerala Government Servant Conduct Rules, 1960, (a) No Government servant shall speculate in investments. For this rule, the habitual purchase and sale of securities of n...
question iconLeave policy under labour law Karnataka shops and establishment act of 1956
Dear Client, Leave policy or rule varies on the applicability of an Act applicable to a particular establishment or organization. Under the Factories Act, 1948, one day of leave for every twenty days...
question iconJob interview
Dear Client, You have nothing to do in the matter. Selection of a person for a job solely depends upon the discretion of the employer where canvassing in any form is not allowed which may ultimately r...
question iconTermination while on sick leave
Dear Client, Of course, the action of the management is not legal at all. The relationship between an employee or workman and an employer is always governed by the respective law of the land and the v...
question iconUniversity not refunding fees
Dear Client, In the given situation, serving a legal notice to the concerned head of the respective deptt of the University, you can file a complaint under Sec.35 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019...