Parking problem - Can private vehicles Parking problem - Can private vehicles

Can private vehicles be parked on a residential street all the day around our house

A.Dear Client, It is illegal. If a person has put a board stating 'Do not park in front of the gate', then there must be some reason for that. Basically every individual has a right to enjoy his life in a hassle-free manner. Please take care of this as you can also bring in legal issues!

question iconAlcohol dealing
Dear Client, Dealing in spurious liquor can invite imprisonment from 10 years to life term. The Gujarat law entails 7-10 years of jail to accused found dealing in alcohol, and death penalty if a victi...
question iconSold my 4 yrs old bike without RC
Dear client, The Motor Vehicle Act states that no person can drive a vehicle on Indian roads without a registration certificate. So, your sale is not legal if you are not transferring with RC. Better...
question iconEducational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs
Dear Client, There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.
question iconMy father was lorry driver and he was dead in lorry due to heart attack. can i apply the claim for vehicle insurance?
Dear client, Sorry for your loss. The Delhi Consumer Commission has held a person who dies of cardiac arrest following a mishap is entitled to an accidental insurance claim. You might not be able to c...
question iconTraffic challan - I checked my challan online
Dear client, Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.
Read Blogs on Transportation