Please let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections Please let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections

Which acts and subsections state that a person must be above the age of 25to become an MLA or MP or of the age of 30 to become a member of legislative council of states?

You may check online and get educated yourself on the above subject. It is easily available on Google website.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.

question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
question iconWhat should be the Candidate qualifications according to constitution for contesting as MLA?
For MLA as per Article 173 of the constitution of India one should be not less than 25 years for the legislative assembly and 30 years for legislative council, is a citizen of India and who subscribes...
question iconTwo voter cards registered under one mobile number
Dear Sir, Approach revenue authorities to clarify your doubt.
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers