Q.I am a tenant from 50yrs of a shop.

Q. I am a tenant from 50yrs of a shop.

Dear sir, is it possible to opponent if i take stay from court , the stay from court can stop selling process (benama) of the shop or can a opponent break the stay by anyway?

A. dear client if second party never complied stay order of court then you can approach to court and file contempt complaint of stay order

Deepak Bade

A. stay order is to be complied by both the parties. If anyone party to the dispute violates the terms of stay then the other party is at liberty to approach the court from where the stay order was pronounced for contempt.

A. It is the legal right of the Maken owner to sell his property but this right is not exclusive. If you have a specific reason, then you can go to court to stop the sale.

VIMAL K MISHRA

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir if the opponent violate any orders Terms and conditions then you can file contempt of court and put the behind of bar's

If opponent violates the terms of stay order then it will be called as contempt of Court and he will be put behind the bars.

View {{count[4]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thanx sir

A. You are tanent not a owner of the shop, therefore you can not take a stay which can stop owner to sell his property.

R. N. Chaturvedi

View {{count[5]}} Replies

Anonymous

Dear Sir thanx for reply....Sir actually shop is on rent from 50yrs my father has worship in it..but now the landlord selling it....we want to know only that can a new owner will be the same as previous owner or can evict us without settlement.....and what are our rights to take any legal action ...i will wait for your opinion. Thank you sir

R. N. Chaturvedi

Any action by new landlord will governed by the tenancy act applicable in your state. But do keep in your mind very clear that no law gives you the right of ownership.