Data entry job liya tha Data entry job liya tha

Sir maine ek data entry job liya tha, jisko kuch reasons k wjah se main complete nhi kr paya. Kal uss side se ek advocate ka call ata h Or wo mujhe bolte h ki aapke upar legal case hone wala h Or aapko court ana padega. Fir mai unhe registration charge pay kiye 5300.fir unhone mere se 9500 demand kiya , wo bole ki ye amount pay krne k baad aapka account activate ho jaega, Or aapka amount refund ho jaega, fir jab maine unse question kiya to wo bole ki main aapke uper police complain kr rha hu or letter bhi bhejwa rha hun. Sir please ?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, nobody can do make any complaint against you. They are just trying to threaten you and you do not need to worry about it.

question iconFradulent practice of job scam
Dear Client If you have lost money in scam then you should go the nearest police station and lodge a complaint as you have been a victim of a cyber crime.
question iconBlackmail - Meri ek gf thi
Dear Client You should not post or make the pictures viral else you will again have one more case against you. If they have filed a case then you need to fight the case with all evidence and win it.
question iconAbout cyber crime
Dear Client In this case you should report this to your bank and then accordingly you should return the money to them who credited to your account.
question iconFraud case - I informed in SBI bank
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to get refund or he may not get refund until you get issue a legal notice and approach Consumer Court.
question iconTechnological Problems
Yes your opinion and view both are absolutely correct but still you need to have a direct advocate for better remedy and solution.