Water usage in public pipe Water usage in public pipe

Public pipe is used by one family without allowing other members of street even if asked , they come for fight with street residents

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is public, they cannot restrict its usage only to themselves. You can complain regarding the same.

question iconLeakage from upper floor
Dear Client For this you need to check with your apartment association that what kind of rules they have made on this kind of scenario and accordingly you can act.
question iconChallan before 2 year
Dear Client You need to go to the department which issued the challan to you to figure out that how you can dispose it. Once they have told you then accordingly you can.
question iconAction against society members
Dear Client If the construction is not as per the sanctioned plan then this should be considered as illegal construction and moreover since the toilet is common to the society hence any damage due to...
question iconLetter of Administration
Dear Client There is no ruling available as such where part payment of the court fee is allowed. Also the Court Fees Act is silent on this.
question iconAncestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers
Dear Sir, Yes, if there is no injunction from any civil court then they can sell the property legally without disclosing the same to the legal heirs of the deceased sister.