Gratuity - completed 4 years and 7 months in my previous company Gratuity - completed 4 years and 7 months in my previous company

1 year ago

I have completed 4 years and 7 months in my previous company. Will i be able to get the gratuity as per section 2a? My employer is not responding on the mail.

If your matter comes under sec 2a then your gratuity is considered to complete. If not then it takes 5 years and if not then 4 years 8 months is taken into consideration.
The employee must apply and send the application for gratuity to the employer. Once the application is received, it is acknowledged and the amount of gratuity is calculated for further procedures; and. The employer pays the gratuity within a time frame of 30 days after disbursement of acknowledgement. If employer is not taking any action then you can file a complaint against employer.
Section 9 states that the dominating authority can apply all the penalties of the organization. An employer is bound to offer a gratuity, and if not, there is a punishment from 6 months to 2 years.

question iconNCL certificate criteria with retired state government employee
Dear Client, You technically belong to OBC category even after your marriage because the category of children comes from their father and it doesn't change after the marriage of a girl. Salary income...
question iconCaste and income certificate
Dear Client, The National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has been assigned duties under Section (5) of The Constitution (One Hundred And Second Amendment) Act, 2018 to monitor and make rules f...
question iconCoaching fee refund
Dear sir You may get issue a legal notice to get back to your amount as your son never joined the coaching.
question iconFarm Land
Dear Client, For this purpose, you along with other plot owners have to make a joint application for a common road in the master plan/map of the land to the concerned Block Land Reform and Revenue Dep...
question iconMinimum marks in an interview board
Dear Client, Interview, selection, appointment, promotion etc all these activities were carried on by respective establishments as per the well-established recruitment policy made out considering a v...