EWS Criteria EWS Criteria

Sir, it has been said by the Government that the criteria for EWS will be revised. A committee has been appointed for the same which asked for the removal of residential asset criteria. What is the current status of the recommendations and will any such changes be brought?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the annual gross income of your household should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs. This covers earnings from all sources such as agriculture, salaries, businesses, etc. Your family should not possess any agricultural property larger than five acres.

question iconallotted car parking area use for society member for your function
If the owner of the said car parking has no problem to use that space for organizing a function then no one should have any problem regarding the same but it must be confirmed that the said car parkin...
question iconCollege not returning my marks sheet
Dear Client, Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the inst...
question iconPagoda property transfer of name
Dear Client You do not need to forge registration of anything. You may be in trouble if you do so under various penal provisions. Hope it helps
question iconService matter - am eligible for promotion
Dear Sir, History of your service is required to answer your question. It seems there was stoppage of one year increment with cumulative effect it is nothing to do that with your promotion. If you go...
question iconReligion change - I changed to Christianity
Dear Client, As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.