CYBER CRIME , online banking FRAUDULENT CYBER CRIME , online banking FRAUDULENT

Sir, I opened my bank account in IDFC bank in Gandhinagar, Gujarat! I work in private company in GANDHINAGAR! A person from West Bengal call me and said me that he is from Bank and ask me about my OTP AND OTHER BANK DETAILS , I send him, Now I lost my 50000/- Rs, Now he filed FIR against me in West Bengal that I am cheated him! Now west Bengal police sent me legal notice and asked me to present concern Police station of west Bengal! Gujarat cyber crime refused to file an FIR against fraud! Now what I should to do sir??? Should I have to go west Bengal police station???? help me plz what To do????

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you need to file a complaint regarding this activity and put forth your contention.

It has become common for the bank people to allow such online fraudulent activities. You may go to Office of Banking ombudsmen.

question iconFradulent practice of job scam
Dear Client If you have lost money in scam then you should go the nearest police station and lodge a complaint as you have been a victim of a cyber crime.
question iconBlackmail - Meri ek gf thi
Dear Client You should not post or make the pictures viral else you will again have one more case against you. If they have filed a case then you need to fight the case with all evidence and win it.
question iconAbout cyber crime
Dear Client In this case you should report this to your bank and then accordingly you should return the money to them who credited to your account.
question iconFraud case - I informed in SBI bank
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to get refund or he may not get refund until you get issue a legal notice and approach Consumer Court.
question iconTechnological Problems
Yes your opinion and view both are absolutely correct but still you need to have a direct advocate for better remedy and solution.