File misplace in office File misplace in office

I am cleark in mining office
A sand dumper was seized by the police while transporting illegally and sections 379 and 414 were imposed on it. And a letter was written to the Mining Department for mining related action. The fine was imposed on the owner of the vehicle by the mining department.The fine imposed by the mining department has been deposited by the vehicle owner.And the vehicle release order was issued by the mining department to the police station.Thus the case was disposed of by the Mining Department.
Presently the file of that case is lost.I have a photocopy of the file of that case.I was in charge of the file of this case.
What should I do now, I do not understand, the file is not being found.
Please help me

A.Dear sir,
In my humble opinion, losing a file does not attract any legal action against you. You can consider drafting a new file for the case with the help of photocopies of the respective documents needed for the file, with permission from your seniors.

You must be in good books with your superior and take permission to built up new file by using your photo copies. It is not a big crime. You need not feel guilty also.

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...