Property Distribution Among 8 Brothers And 5 Sisters As Per Muslim Law Property Distribution Among 8 Brothers And 5 Sisters As Per Muslim Law

Dear Sir
My Fathers Have Total 2.18 Acre Of Agricultural Land And 35.5 Decimal Of Land With Building.
Father And Mother Both Are Dead
We Have 8 Brothers And 5 Sisters.
Please Clarify The Shares As Per Muslim Personal Law In Decimal Of Each Sisters Share And Each Brothers Share In Agricultural Land And Land With Building.

A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but since you are a Muslim by religion. All the properties will be divided among your brothers and sisters in the ration 2:1

MD ERAM

Dear Sir,
I know About Ratio 2:1 But Kindly Help Me To Know About Exact Shares Per Acre Distribution.
Suppose our Father Have 1 Acre of land.Then What Will Be Per Brother Share Among 8 Brothers And What Will Be Per Sisters Share Among 5 Sisters In Decimals
1 Acre=100 Decimals

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...