About category -  I am a divorced and single parent About category - I am a divorced and single parent

Myself Mamatha aleti from Telangana. I am a divorced and single parent. Before am an sc-c candidate, in 2019 i belived lord jesus, recently i converted as a Christian. Then i applied to bc-c certificate. Then my question is i belong to which category obc or others or sc


Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, as per the details provided, you belong to the backward class category. The BC C card is valid and applicable for minorities converted to Christianity. You can use the certificate in Christian Institutions as a minority benefit under the Act.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconLove cheating by boyfriend
Dear Client If you think that he had physical relationship with you under the grab of getting married to you then you can file a case of rape against him but you need to be sure that he lied to you on...
question iconNeighbours kids making noise by running
Dear Client You can file a police complaint to the nearest police station of your local jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconNeighbours keeping 24*7 watch inside activity of my house
Dear Sir, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to call t...
question iconHumiliated by teacher
Hi client, A joint application can be made before the authority. You can also individually write a mail to the authority about the same. But before accusing someone you need to have enough proof if o...