ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Registration of POA
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Registration of POA

Placeholder image

Jatin Shah

posted 7 months ago

Dear Sirs,
I want to sale my mother's MHADA property in Mumbai. She is out of India and not able to come to India due to her ill health. She has send me General POA and a Special POA to sale above said property. As per MHADA rule POA to be registered. Well I stay in Pune, so can I register both POA in Pune or should I register in Mumbai. Please advise.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. But for registration purpose her presence is necessary in Sub Registrar Office in Mumbai.Therefore you have to make more enquiry in nearest Sub Registrar Office of Government if Maharashtra.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sandeep Pingale

Experience: 13 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear client that POA should be registered into pune jurisdiction.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Jatin Shah

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 7 months ago

Thanks, Mr. Bade.


A. You can get it adjudicated in Pune if you mother has sent it you from abroad to you Pune Address.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us