Regarding NOC for job change Regarding NOC for job change

I am a central Govt Employee in Ministry of Telecommunication, working in Delhi. I had applied for the BPSC ( Bihar Public service commission) Assistant Professor Examination back in 2020 and did not mention about my current job while filling up the application form. I qualified the written examination and now I have the interview for the same. As per the Interview letter, NOC is supposed to be produced at the time of interview for whose who works for any other firm however I dont want want to produce any NOC at this point of time ( at the time of interview) as I dont want to avail any benefits of my last job. When I will get selected I will produce the reliving letter/resignation letter of my current job and join the new one.
Question is , will that be acceptable without breaching any legality?

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
Now you can get the NOC from your present employer and face the interview for new job otherwise you may be denied new job.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question icondelayed salaries
Dear Client, you can talk it out with the management and if nothing comes out of it then you can file case in the NCLT.
question iconLegal notice for not joining the company
Dear Sir, Such notice is not maintainable and he can't go to any civil court to claim penalty of Rs.35,000/-. U may just ignore such notice and go in search of new job.
question iconI resigned from TCS on May 2021
Hi client, In that case contact the employer via mail. You need to speak to them . Such important matters related to employment must be done in writing and documentary form. Mere oral conversations d...
question iconsalary not credited
Hello Client, Are 90 days over since your last working day? In that case, contact your HR and kindly clarify once more. Hope this helps.
question iconEmployer ask to work forcefully
Hi client, Report the same to the head department. Comfort of employee is also a responsibility of an employer. If not responded well you can send a legal notice to the department. Thanks and Regard...