Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Demand Raised by Charity Commissioner

Placeholder image


posted 2 years ago

Q.Demand Raised by Charity Commissioner
i am running one school,for that we created one trust.We are registered with income tax department.We are registered trust with Valsad Charity commissioner,Gujarat. Every year we got notice from charity commissioner to pay some amount,rather we don't have such excess of income over we need to pay anything to charity commissioner?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

Experience: 10 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) dear client kindly consult for taking Legal Help. because you receive a notice to pay a certain amount from the Charity commissioner then in order to give you a professional level advice I need to review the notice and then advice you.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro