ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Properties fake claim
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1931)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (542)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (541)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1842)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (252)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2729)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (132)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Properties fake claim

Without having any right a person claiming on property right. As bhogwatdar property belongs to his mother which is not ancestor own earned. She planly refused all rights to her son through our sale deed. And through seperate stamp paper. Giving us all rights towards property and society. Her son claims now after her death. .All our documents challenge. She sold us in 1990 which is registered in court. He also claims the property is not legal. Can he claim so? In good judgmenthis all claims going to be proved fake and intentionally to torture.what speedy way to faster result
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear Client,
You can following steps:
Step 1. Try to engage a good Civil lawyer through
StepII. If you are convinced that the claim made by the Opposite Party is false,frivolous and fictitious then
you can oppose at the time of Admission hearing under Order VII Rule 11 for Rejection of Plaint follow it up under Rule 12
of the Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
There is no stage like “Admission” stage wherein suit can be thrown out if it is frivolous. However you can file a application under Order 7 Rule 11 CPC by engaging experienced advocate in civil matters and get an order of rejection of such plaint/suit.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear client kindly go through with experienced property lawyer of vidhikarya for overview documents and better legal suggestions.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us