Rejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate Rejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate

Can a private firm reject a job application on the ground of not having 'Vaccine Certificate' despite clearing all the interviews and documents ? Even though Government and Honourable supreme court stated that vaccine is not mandatory ?

A.Dear client,
No, it is not a valid ground to reject you from the job. You can challenge it in the court.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconCase filling
Dear Client, Kindly give more details about the facts of the case and then only can I advice you. Thank you.
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.