Related to EWS certificate Related to EWS certificate

Sir, my father has a business in which the revenue generated is around 2-3 lakh per month but the income in hand is very low around 15000 am I eligible for EWS certificate?

A.Dear client,
To be eligible for EWS certificate, your family's gross annual income should be below Rs. 8 lakhs. This includes income from all sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. for the financial year before you apply for the exam. Your family should not own agricultural land of size 5 acres or more.
You cannot get the certificate as income is more.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.