Q.Divorce

Q. Divorce

Anonymous

My husband is habitual of doing frauds of money. We are married for last 10 years. I have been observing this habit of 420 kind of things since marriage. He has fulfilled no responsibility for me and children. Though we are living together but our image in neighborhood, relatives and at other places is going down. I have made him understood many times to leave this habit and lead a simple life. We both are working but he always depends on me for even petty expenses of family. The financial management of my family is really poor despite we earn good. He always creates problems and leaves upto me when it comes time of payment. Due to which I m getting fail ed to save money for my children future. Earlier I though that may be things would come on track with the passage of time. But as such no change has come. This is also because my both father and mother in law are also of the same nature. All are very greedy of money. I don' t understand what to do? Should I take initiate for divorce or let it go? My own parents never supported me. Because of this they have also taken their steps back and left upto me. Plz give advice.

A. Filing a DV case and divorce petition would be initial step

ARPIT BATRA

A. Dear client kindly apply into court for judicial separation

Deepak Bade

A. you can get judicial separation under section 10 of Hindu Marriage Act,1955. For details contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. You can either opt for judicial separation or divorce on the ground of cruelty. You and your children are entitled to maintenance. I don't understand how you tolerated your husband for the last ten years. It's your call you need to take a firm decision where you would like to see yourself after the next ten years.

A. Dear Client,
First, you discuss with the Members of the family(yourself ,your husband,Father-in-law and Mother-in-Law and Second sitting with your Parents and Finally both the families together.After seeing the pros and cons, if you see there is a possibility of change then continue.Otherwise go for dissolution of marriage.Find out a good Lawyer to handle the job properly and within a reasonable time frame without jumping any steps.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

A. If besides all that you have narrated about him if he is also not useful to family financially, you can file for judicial separation from him.

A. You can file for divorce and seek maintenance from your husband.

Junaid Ali Khan

A. Just file DV CASE with all reliefs which law provides

A. Under circumstances as stated by you,it is better advisable that you should take divorce and lead independent and peaceful life. But, it is upon you to take final call,in this regard.If you finally decide for taking divorce,all legal help will be provided to you.

A. Ur problem cannot be solved by seeking divorce. U should try to open separate account for kids and save money in it.remember that money cannot purchase relationship but if relationship is OK then things can be turned around.

Nirmal Chopra