Q.Motor accident tribunal

Q. Motor accident tribunal

Anonymous

My dad had been through an accident in the month of November 2017, Bike and car. petitioner has filed a case in tribunal for compensation on September 2018. Respondents being my dad and insurance company. Things is dad expired on February 2018 I.e months before the case was filed. Now they have included legal heir I.e wife and son into it. My question is do we need to pay compensation or insurance company will do the needful. Since the petitioner has included both legal and insurance jointly.

A. Dear client kindly provide FIR copy and case related documents.after overview we will provide better legal opinion for further resolution

Deepak Bade

A. Upon looking at your case file/ relevant documents, we would be in a better position to offer you best remedies. Regards.

ARPIT BATRA

A. If insured it will look after payments on court decree.

A. If you have all the documents/papers of your vehicle is com updatd then only Insurance company is liable for compensation who is no more in the world.. For details pl. contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. Dear Client,
In most of the MACT cases ,If the insurance is valid on the date of occurrence it is Insurance Company which will pay the compensation. What is the present status of the case? Knowing the details we might be in a position to give you the correct advice which will help you in the long run.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir
if policy and driving licence are valid and effective then only insurance company will be liable. You can contact me for more information

A. Send me copy of the petition as well as copies if F.I.R, charge sheet, copy of driving licence and insurance policy. If policy and driving licence are valid and effective then only insurance company will be liable. You can contact me for further assistance and advice without any hesitation

Rajeev Srivastava