Employment and labour - I had opted for work from home Employment and labour - I had opted for work from home

Recently I had opted for work from home Online Data Entry Job opportunity as I am unemployed (located in Bangalore) and as per the Contract Signed on Rs. 20 Stamp Paper while taking up the job, it states "In the matter of non submission of the work or cancellation of work, the client is bound to pay the penalty amount of 6500 to the company\". I was unable to complete the work, but had ensured to submit whatever work had been completed before the due date and time. Now I had started receiving mails and calls asking me to pay the amount, if not legal action would be taken in Gujarat Court. Kindly share your views / opinion from the legal point of view for the above issue.

Responded 1 week ago

If all your have been done then you can send legal notice against the organisation for not harrassing you and if no action is taken then you can file a suut.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 1 week ago

A.If you have completed and submitted the assigned work on proper date and time then you dont need to worry.. You can send a legal letter to the said company for not harassing you further otherwise you may sue the company for the same.

question iconRegistration - land for developing to the builder
Dear Sir, Both the parties are bound by terms of agreement. If any of the party not read the terms properly then cannot fight for any benefits which are not mentioned in the agreement.
question iconReal estate - I bought a flat in joint name with my wife
First of all, the ownership of the building lies with the person who have bought it first from the builder and done registry... If you are not the first owner then you cannot buy the said property fro...
question iconRemove the Aircel tower
You are requested to contact a lawyer for drafting and sending the legal notice to the concerned office of Aircel for the purpose of removing the network tower from the roof of your residential buildi...
question iconhow to view validity of notary licence online
Dear Client As per my information, there is no website where you can check the validity of the notary. You can only check the registration as you stated above. Hope it helps
question iconConflict of Interest
if the main purpose of both the company you have joined and your business are same and identical though its a social cause then you should not proceed with your business on same ground of interest sin...