Religion change -  I changed to Christianity Religion change - I changed to Christianity

I am Hindu sc i changed to Christianity and now after fifteen years i am changing back to Hindu sc caste will i get the benefits of Hindu sc i am from Maharashtra thanks please reply


Responded 2 days ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconDog kept in flat an owner is not there
Dear Client You should call your owner and explain you situation to him. Also, humbly counsel him against animal cruelty.
question iconFire fighting and lift repair
Dear Client, All the facilities used by all the residents members shall be divided among them equally. Therefore it will be also calculated in the maintenance.
question iconIssue in getting the Way for Electricity Connection-TNEB-Tamil Nadu
Dear client, It's sad that you are going through this problem because of some industries. There are some rules which tell that there should not be any industries upto certain territory of an agricultural land. It is better you write a mail to the industry's mail ID and request them regarding this. They cannot deny you. If they are doing so, file a writ petition under article 226 before Madras HC. Consult a lawyer and they will help you with it. Some law firms might be interested in taking up Pro bono cases where they will fight the case for you freely. Contact some law firms and get the legal remedy.
question iconMarried women's income and caste
Dear client, Your creamy layer status is determined on the basis of the status of your parents and not on the basis of your own status or income or that of your husband. If you feel like the criteria is invalid, you can challenge that procedure in HC through a Writ petition.
question iconDamages for not joining after accepting the offer
Dear Client If you have received a notice for damages for not joining the company after accepting the job offer then you ideally should reply to that legal notice lest they will/can initiate a legal action against you.