What if builder is not following Rera judgement order What if builder is not following Rera judgement order

We filed a case in Rera court against Ansal Builder. Rera has given judgement and ordered Ansal to return money along with interest. But Ansal has not paid any amount yet. Now what steps we can take

Subhashis Paul

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Against the said order of the learned court, you must file an execution case for non compliance of the order passed by the learned court against Ansal Builder.
Placeholder image


Replied 1 month ago

Sir, we placed request for order exexution on Rera site, after 45 days of judgement order. But nothing happened till date. My concern is do we need to take any further step or we have to wait for next proceedings of court.

Placeholder image

Subhashis Paul

Replied 1 month ago

You must again recall your execution petition for immediate action otherwise the builder will gain all the profits from his illegal acts.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconRemovel of defendant name from partitiond suit
Dear Sir, She may file consent written statement saying that she has no objection to decree the suit. Her name formally will be there on the records.
question iconFor cibil score update
Dear Sir, Let them file a suit which will take several years to be disposed off. In the meanwhile u may get in touch with concerned authorities and see that cibil score be updated.
question iconMoney is not returning
Dear Sir, If you are in good books with that person then take atleast postdated cheques so that you can file cheque bounce case otherwise approach Police and they may able to get cheques from him.
question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.