Divore case section 24 interim maintenance Divore case section 24 interim maintenance

High court awarded interim maintenance in divorce case under 24 for six months (section 21 B2)(I paid 21000+20000+18250) by different courts ordered.I didn't paid arrears part few thousand because she removed me from my job she delayed the case now she asking 8 years interim maintenance under section 24 will it possible any remedy not having job last 10+ years how I pay 286000

Law is to be enlarged and as it is not enlarged so u may apply existing law i.e., for recovery of any money more than 3 years arrears can't be claimed in civil cases and more than 12 months can't be claimed in case of 125 crpc proceedings.

question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.
question iconLand Issue
Dear Sir, You have to approach directly to the High Court and get a stay order on such circular or notification issued in respect of your land which is being enjoyed by you for more than 30 years.
question iconInjuction Suit
Dear Sir, U must file a suit for declaration in respect of your accrued right on the basis of Easementary and ancillary relief may be claimed for injunction. Please read the following: --------------...
question iconKarnataka 2A creamy layer clarification
EQUIVALENT POSTS FOR OBC CREAMY LAYER.. PLEASE VISIT FOLLOWING LINK CAREFULLY http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/Supplementary%20Creamy%20Layer%20Report%20241115%20final%20at%20430PM%20Corrected%20b...