Parts not available for In warranty product Parts not available for In warranty product

I have a washing machine of lloyd and is has 4 years of warranty. Currently it is 3 year old and there is a problem in the drum. Lloyd service guy is saying that the part is not available. they are ready to give me a new machine but I need to pay half cost of the new machine. I dont want to buy new machine, I either want the machine to be repaired or get a new machine from company. What can I do as a customer?

A.Dear Client
As long as the machine is under warranty they are bound to provide you the repair or replace the machine. If they do not do it then you move the consumer commission.

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...
question iconFood shop manager misbehaved
Hi client, There are certain policies especially for the food industry that once you order the food you cannot cancel it but the way the shopkeeper has behaved with you, was not fair. As for legal act...