served notice more then the company policy served notice more then the company policy

I served my notice more then the company policy but company not relieving me they are saying that complete the project then only we will relieve you . now what to do ? please guide me.

A.Dear Client
If you have served the notice as per the policy then the company should immediately relieve you, If they are not doing so then you can send them a legal notice through a lawyer.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconLove cheating by boyfriend
Dear Client If you think that he had physical relationship with you under the grab of getting married to you then you can file a case of rape against him but you need to be sure that he lied to you on...