Q.Adoption documents and required concent
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Adoption documents and required concent

Anonymous

I am 26 and my husband is 34 years old married since 6 years. My sister got married 6 months back and due to some reasons they are getting divorced. She is pregnanat and we want to adopt that baby. We have no kids. What are the required documents for my sister and her husband to give the child for adoptin when they are getting divorced soon. What are the requirements for us to take a baby for adoption. Can my sister alone give the unborn baby for adoption. Delivery will bd in march of next year . We want to adopt the baby as soon as possible as we are planning to go abroad by may next year. Can we take the baby to abroad with us. Please help.

A. without the consent of the biological father you can't adopt her daughter. However there's another way, you can contact me by getting my phone number through Vidhikarya.

A. Dear client consent from both parents are necessary

Deepak Bade

A. Welcome mam

You can adopt as per law and it must be registered in the Court of law. It requires consent of both your sister and her husband. However unborn child cannot be adopted and proceedings can be started only after birth.

For full procedure contact me through Vidhikarya.

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank you sir,
Before the divorce and after the child birth can this sdoption of child be done .
Thank you

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear mam I will need consent of both the parents

View {{count[4]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank you. Sir

A. Consent from both parents is required.

ARPIT BATRA

View {{count[5]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank you sir

A. Dear Client,
As I understand, Divorce has not been applied and yet to be finalized.
Divorce through mutual consent will take approximately 6 months if everything goes well.
Before adopting a Child in India
– Register for adoption with either an Adoption Coordinating Agency (ACA) found in each state’s capital city, or an agency certified by the Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) in New Delhi. CARA is a division of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
You can get into trouble with the Law if you adopt from unlicensed orphanages or Children’s Homes, the streets, hospitals, lawyers, doctors or social workers. It may also lead to a tussle with the birth parent, or exploitation by fraudsters and middlemen.
– Children adopted illegally have been denied rightful inheritance and benefits by the extended family once their adoptive parents have passed away or divorced.
Child Adoption process in India
Here are some quick facts about domestic adoption procedure in India by Indian nationals. The process and costs for international adoption are not covered here.
Disclaimer: Please cross-check all information given below with a lawyer experienced with adoption matters and with your agency, since adoption laws, guidelines and procedures change periodically. It is also useful to get in touch with a parent who has recently adopted from that particular state or agency.
– Prospective parents register at a licensed adoption placement agency or ACA with all the required documents. Pre-adoptive counseling may be suggested.
– The waiting period begins once the agency’s social worker draws up the home study report.
– When the agency identifies a suitable child, they call the prospective parents to meet the child.
– If the parents approve, some agencies may hand over the child once a foster care agreement is signed.
– Meanwhile, the agency’s lawyer files a petition to adopt on behalf of the couple with the Court or Juvenile Justice Board, depending on the law under which the adoption will take place. An Order for execution of the adoption deed is granted.
– For the most part, the agency representative and the parents register the adoption deed at the Registrar’s as proof of the completion of the adoption, and then apply for the birth certificate.
Under the HAMA, a child adopted by a couple has the same rights as a child born to those parents. Neither the adoptive parents nor the child can overturn a valid adoption. Adoptions under the GAWA only appoint the couple as guardians and the child as ward and do not grant permanent rights to name, religion, maintenance or inheritance. This necessitates extra precautions to protect the child’s rights.

After going through this if you still feel that something is missing you can send a mail.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

View {{count[6]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank you sir

A. an adoption deed can be executed only after the child takes birth.. your sister alone cannot give in adoption her child without permission of her husband. For details, pl..contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

View {{count[7]}} Reply

Anonymous

Ty sir.

A. Dear Client,
Please write about yourself, the family, from whom you are planning to get the child etc in detail in order to get the complete legal picture and proper advice.
The adoptive parent and child should have an age difference of 21 years or more. Couples with a combined age of less than 90 (with neither spouse older than 45) are eligible to adopt an infant. For older and special needs children, the agency has the discretion to relax the age limit for the prospective parent up to 55 years.
Most agencies prefer couples to have been married for at least 5 years before adopting a child; however, this is again at the discretion of the agency. A single person between age 30 and 45 years can adopt a child.
There are two major adoptions laws that apply to adopters in India:
The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 (HAMA) and the Guardianship and Wards Act, 1890. There are several steps involved in the adoption procedure. First, a formal application form has to be filled out by the interested person/ couple at a certified adoption agency.

In case you are interested I can handle the job for you through Vidhikarya.com and I will handle the work as per the procedure laid down by the CARA and Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt of India.
You cannot adopt a child who is in the womb. Process will start after birth.
If you are lucky you can take the child in May after getting the Passport and VISA ,Air Ticket ,Complete Adoption papers etc. completed in all respects in India.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

View {{count[8]}} Replies

Anonymous

Thank you sir,
I wanted to adopt my younger sisters baby. She is 6 months pregnant now. The delivey will be in march. My sister and her husband are getting divorced soon.. they ve already applied for divorce. And he dont want the baby. I and my husband are married since 6 years and have no kids so we wanted to adopt their baby.
We are planning to go abroad may be by may and we are planning to take the baby with us.
How soon can i start thd process for adoption. And what are the documents required by both the couples. When can i take the baby with me... please give me some guidence to thd procedure of adoption such that i can explain to my family and start the procedure.
We are well educated and my husband is working in IT with 12 LPA pakage. We live in Hyderabad.

Dear Client,
Thanks for the mail .
I have written the procedure adopted by CARA, Govt of India.
Now everything has to be done officially.
If you start from now on then you may complete your work by May.
You have to go through the process.If you jump and caught you will be in trouble.
Can you visit some Agencies in Hyderabad?
Do you have address?
or you want me to give the address? Of course I do not mind as long some one benefits from this service.
My objective is you will be in better position to compare the time and expenses involved.
I can handle the job for you if you get my services through Vidhikarya.com.
If yes, please get in touch with me.
Shanti Ranjan Behera, Advocate

Anonymous

Thank you sir. Will contact u soon .

Dear Client,
Office will be closed and will respond after 23rd as I will be away for the Puja vacation.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

Anonymous

Thank you sir,
The divorce has not been applied yet, they got married in may 2018. When can they apply for mutual divorce. And the delivery is in march. When can they guve the baby for adoption and how soon can i take the baby with me. Should they wait till may to apply for divorse? If so can they give the baby adoption for me few days or a month after the delivery may be by april? How should they and we approach. Before the divorse and after the delivery, can adoption be done so that there woold be no problem for us. Please help.

Anonymous

Hi sir, need few adoption agencies address where can we register to adopt my sisters baby