Q. Mental tourture by in-laws

Deepika Priyadarshni

Q.Mental tourture by in-laws
Sir my mother in law and father in-laws often abuses me. Use slangs against me and my family. mentally tortures me . They donot stay with me but abuses me over phone calls and SMS and WhatsApp .. sometimes they specially come to my place and abuses me and my husband and create non sense drama.. I need peace . Don't know what to do

A. ) Dear Client,
What you really need is a Family Counselor not Legal Counselor.
If you file a domestic violence case against your in laws they might end up in Jail for which your husband will not be happy.In you want to be happy tell your husband to sort out the matter and finally they may not abuse you for the rest of their life.Someday either of them will come to you. Have patience please.
or File the Case.The Choice is yours.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

A. ) Dear client kindly make police complaint into nearest police station

ARPIT BATRA

A. ) You can approach the cops.

A. ) Dear client, pl. file a suit either under sectin 498a of IPC OR domestic violence act. For details contact some family advocate like through vidhikarya.com

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear mam Frist you should try to solve amaicably. Otherwise file complaint against them in nearest police station

A. ) PRAYER
HENCE THE APPLICANT HUMBLY PRAYS
A) to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent No.1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

B) Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

C) Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent No.1 to 3,

D) Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

E) Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent No.1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

F) Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent No.1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

G) The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

H) That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.