Q. Blackmailing

Anonymous

Q.Blackmailing
My friend(who is married and has a child) , is in deep trouble because of a sexting issue.He had an episode of sexting with one of his relative's wife.Unfortunately it was the relative's wife, who, initiated and compelled him into sexting by sending her private photos and he fell for it.It continued for around one month then he stopped it because of the impending danger it can cause to his family.However,she has been doing this with many others as her husband is living abroad.

Unfortunately now her husband came to know about her awry ways.He retrieved her whats app chats and he found my friend's conversation with her including some of his private pictures.Although it was crystal clear that she had prolonged illicit relationships with many other.Her husband is targeting my friend and blackmailing him with those pictures he sent to her while sexting.My friend ,tried his best to get forgiveness for his mistake from him but he is on the path of revenge.And he already put half truth and half lie stories to my friend's wife ,almost jeopardizing her life.

It is undoubtedly clear he has prolonged pure hatred towards my friend for unknown reasons and he is putting this incident as a reason for his actions.He is making threatening calls saying he will make my friend's pictures and chat public.
What would be the possible course of action that can be taken since he keeps threatening and endangering my friend's family and their dignity? What would be the best solution to end this whole issue?
Please help!!

A. ) dear client Nothing to worry as recently Supreme Court said Adultery is no offense. just ask for divorce not punishment.

A. ) Dear Sir

Nothing to worry as recently Supreme Court said Adultery is no offense

ARPIT BATRA

A. ) You can contact us directly for the same.

A. ) although you have concealed certain things, however try to make amicable settlement, I fhe does not agree police report for threatening and danger to life existing. along with taking his family members in your confidence. for details, ol. contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. ) Dear Client,
Option 1. Try to settle it amicably.
Option 2. Go to the Court of Law.
2.1 Share the case details. location of Police Station and District Court.
2.2 Ask Vidhikarya.com to get a good Advocate to fight your case/sort it out properly.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,