Q.Partnership firm related issues

Q. Partnership firm related issues

Nipun Kumar

Our firm partnership firm when partnership deed executive one partner introduction his capital as his balance sheet of year1987 in balance sheet in which his all asset and liability comes in partnership firm second partner introduction rupees one lac but deed of land remain his name but his land valuation added in partnership firm as his capital and firm running in year 2003 -04 he transfer land and building of firm of asset side into his personal balance sheet without sharing land and building valuation to other partner or firm balance sheet and after his dead in 2006 his son comes in his place as partner in firm and he motation and land rent recipient in his name in place of his father now firm land acquired by government of india for nhai road construction and he claim for total compensation for land and building of firm in his head . At this position the second partner can get his share on compensation or not because first party sharing 51% and second party sharing 49% kindly reply me fast as district land officer paying compensation to fist party fully as he produce land document and land rent recipient in behalf of title of compensation amount what second party can do for getting compensation as money of firm investment in land and building of firm after 1987 to 2003 ? Is second party claim for compensation or not or he will liable to get his share in compensation amount or not kindly help reply fast

A. dear client kindly provide terms and causes of the partition deed because without seeing the same I am unable to give accurate legal advice.

Deepak Bade

A. need to review the clauses of the partnership deed to give legal opinion. Contact me through Vidhikarya

It all depends upon terms and causes of the partition deed without seeing the same I am unable to give accurate legal advice.

View {{count[2]}} Reply

Nipun Kumar

Sir it's partnership deed not partition deed

A. Dear Mr.Nipun Kumar,
It will be appreciated if you get in touch with a Chartered Accountant/Company Law Secretary/Advocate specialized in Company Law/Corporate Law who can help you out.
You can also be in touch with Vidhikarya.com who can suggest the names from their Panel

Get a stay order on disbursement of payment to him and they slowly built up your case.

A. Dear client. first you raise objection to land& revenue officer after sending the partner a legal notice and then you file a suit in the civil for the same . For details, pl.contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com.

A. Dear sir you should approach to the charted accountant for better understanding