New Pole is to be fixed near my house. New Pole is to be fixed near my house.

Posted 5 months ago

New pole is going to be fixed near my house in reachable distance of wire.
Can we stop this as this is street land.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
Yes, there are rules and regulations and if the concerned authorities violate the same. You may also file permanent injunction to stop them such installation of new pole.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconSound pollution
How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to call the police...
question iconBacchon ke utpidan
1 THE COMMISSIONS FOR PROTECTION OF CHILD RIGHTS ACT, 2005 _________________ ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS _______________ CHAPTER I PRELIMINARY SECTIONS 1. Short title, extent and commencement. 2. Definiti...
question iconMedical Negligence by A diagnostic center
Dear client, The Aggrieved patient or a Registered Consumer Organisation or the state or Central government, the legal heirs or representatives of the aggrieved patients can sue a doctor for medical n...
question iconRegarding obc ncl certificate
Dear Sir, You must have both the certificates from the same state. You may try to get both certificate from one state otherwise you have to face some technical difficulties.
question iconIllegal construction in open space
Dear client, A structure without proper clearances, or, a structure built in contravention of the prescribed norms, is not a legal structure. This process of constructing an illegal structure is calle...