Q. Car loan

Ramya Chauhan

My friend husband died few months back. He has no will. Now a car is on loan. The legal heir is my friend and his deceased husband illegitimate two sons and mother in law. The car is with my friend. She has no issue. She want to sell that car so that she can clear his husband car loan and other loans. She can or not? Rc will be transferred in the name of buyer or not. The other heirs are not responding. Otherwise bank will sale it as per their loan cost and will be a loss to my friend. What is the advice pl

Approach the bankers with legal heirs certificate and get the loan transferred in the name of legal wife that is your friend then take permission of the bank to sell the car to clear the loan and balance amount will be paid to your friend.

A. Dear Chauhan Ji,
Only the legal heir has the right to sell.
Once sale is done officially and legally in the office of RTO as per the law, naturally the ownership will be transferred and the ownership certificate will be sent o the new owner by Regd Post by office.
This is simple.

A. Dear mam if her husband having any life insurance. Or Ur friend are co borrower's or not it will be dependent