Q. Release deed

Anonymous

Q.Release deed
I want to make release deed as it is ancestral property my grandfather and grandmother did not prepare a will so after there death my father's name came on 7/12 extract and property card as legal heirs . I want to release the rights of my sister but they don't have name on 7/12 extract and property card as the tehsildar says ur mother ,ur and sister's name will appear after ur father's death .pls guide and if u can mail me the draft if it is possible to release the rights now to my email I'd chandanshah100@gmail.com I will be very thankful

Please take paid service through Vidhikarya.

A. ) Dear Client,
To make the things simple...first you obtain the death certificate... then legal heir certificate.
After obtaining the legal certificate you proceed for Deed of Release which is a legal document, which removes lien or claim on a property. A registered release deed of ancestral property be challenged and doing this is not very hard. So, do it carefully after completing all legal formalities.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

Anonymous

Grandchildren don't have name on 7/12 extract to release the rights but they have their share of right as per huf and it's ancestral property now at present 7/12 extract father name is their .After he dies mother and children name will come on 7/12 extract .Is it possible to relinquishment deed
without having name of grandchildren and mothers on 7/12 extract /or property card either
In name of father so that they can claim their share of rights in future

Dear Client,
Better to get the services of a Civil Advocate who will explain you in your local language.
If this is not possible due to some constraint then aske one from the panel of Advocates from Vidhikarya.com
This would be much simpler.
Shanti ranjan Behera

Anonymous

Ok thanks sir

A. ) If Ur mother or sister are ready then . Make affidavit if not appear there name on 7/12 . And submit to the register . And u can transfer all land on Ur name