ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Domestic violence
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Domestic violence

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Dear sir/madem mera (1) quation sasural valo ke against violence ka he actuly quation ye he ki meri sadi may 2018 ko hui hfta rhi hu unone boht phisicly,mently,financly harassment kiya..or vorodh krne pr dhokhe se bot clevrly bhai ke sath bhej dia mere ,dubata kbhi lene ni aye ghr ke chodne bhi gye bt nai rkha,vapis aa gyi bt signature krvaye the unse mere parents ne paper pe ki lene ana unone juthi tsli ke liye sign kr diye hsbnd ne sasur ne dever n, bt nai aye di hue trik pr lene, bt ab mene unki complain krni he sir probln ye he ki vo ambala(haryana)or mere myke (punjab) mujhe aage jkr (agr matter court me jata he)sir/madem kha krke fyda h means justice mil skta he yha kru report unki punjab me ya ambala me,mujhe vapis jana h apne sadural me vo vi law safty or protection ke sath,jo b mujhe domestic act ke under protection mil skti h, vo log danger he rich boht he es liye, actuly sir mene yha punjab me complain ki thi bt police ne ek br sunvai ki bt dusri trik pe unki bhasa bol rhi he, excuse bna rhi h ki domestic violence to hryana m hua he,hryana polic ka mter h,so sir mujhe yhi dr he ki aage jkr magistrate ke paas sunvai hogi agr me yha case dalu , in last sir munhe kha case daal kr fyda he jha aage jkr mujhe insaf mile case dissmis na hi , hryana punjab ki vje se
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. You can file DV Act, 498a , 125 CrPC against them all.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 11 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Client,
You have the right.File a DV Case against your husband and against the members of his family.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 5 months ago

Thx dear sir for good advice


A. Dear Madam,
Get file different types of cases like DV, 125 and 498A Cr.P.C cases.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Harmeet Kaur

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 5 months ago

Thx sir

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us