90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Incomplete reply to my RTI application by MCGM, Mumbai (Municipality) Incomplete reply to my RTI application by MCGM, Mumbai (Municipality)

1 year ago

I had filed an application to MCGM asking for all the papers submitted by the developer for obtaining IoD (This is a first step for redevelopment of property). I got incomplete papers. I feel they purposely avoided giving the copy of the application by the trust and trust resolution for obtaining IoD.

Legal Counsel Vidhikarya

In case you are dissatisfied with the information provided by the Public Authority in response to your application made under Sec.6(1) of RTI Act, 2005, you may file an appeal before the First Appellate Authority u/s.19(1) of the Act within 30 days of receipt of reply from the SPIO stating the ground behind your appeal. Further, in case the information/document sought by you under RTI comes under the purview of Sec.8 and 9 of the Act restricting the Public Authority to disclose the information, you will not be provided with the said information even if you challenge the order of FAA before the CIC.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

They have privilege to answer in their fashion and you have every privilege to prefer appeal against such incomplete reply and see that a direction is given to the concerned to furnish the required documents.

question iconKauda approval
Dear Client, Your query requires more details to address it suitably. So, please revert to us with more details and a cause of action that requires a legal remedy
question iconif RERA Appellate tribunal coram is not complete
Dear Client, Your query requires more details to address it suitably. You expressed your situation but not a cause of action that attracts a legal remedy. It is a virtual platform where in the absenc...
question iconBuilder is not ready to allot
Dear Client, It's understandable that you're concerned about the delay in receiving the car parking space you paid for in the township project in Chennai. Under Indian laws, particularly the Real Esta...
question iconIs sale Deed not done in case of commercial
Dear Client, A society is formed after the delivery of possession by the Builder on receipt of OC from the competent authority to the flat owners post registration of the sale deed in respect of indi...
question iconShould I Buy a new mortgaged property
Dear Client, Before purchasing a flat that is part of a mortgage deed, it's essential to conduct thorough due diligence to ensure that your investment is secure. Here are the key documents you should...