Q. Phone chat

Anonymous

Q.Phone chat
Hi I got a number from social websites Mingle2 that offer paid chat. I ping the number say hi. Got respond that they offer vedio chat 900per hour. Considering this as fraud but Offer 400 for 10 mins. But I asked for confirmation that caller is genuine. They called I saw female face which was it was not very it’s seems someone playing back end . Still I pay and she called me but cut off the phone. Angrily I also ping from other phone and asked for confirmation but was asked for payment and I abused her in dirty way saying fake. After some day I ping but was asked for money I told without valid confirmation I won’t pay and record a audio abusing him/ her Iater evening I received a vedio call from same number - this case a person in police uniform told I m blackmailing the girls and threaten me saying I have recorded her vedio. I told I don’t have any vedio and it’s me who got cheated . He told my details like name / and I’m married person and also told we have wasted his time and asking 1 Lakhs...I told I have nothing .. then he ping me that he will see. I I ping it’s my mistake I paid and got cheated. All this communication was done on same number . I don’t know it’s was fake police or what but I’m afraid now and don’t know what to do.

A. ) Dear Client,
Better to inform the Police.
Next step would be to inform others in the social media.

A. ) You may alert others about fake calls. if you go to police they cannot help you since it was a illegal

A. ) U should ignore it . Otherwise register your complaint against them

A. ) You should just ignore this and move on. These are kind of fraud that are being committed rampantly and you are suggested to stay away from it. Do not worry and do not entertain them. The more you entertain the more you will be into the problem.
You can watch this video on youtube on this kin do if fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOA5dGk0roU&t=29s

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply. Suppose the police is genuine and he have my record of abusing words and I have the screenshots of her asking for money what chance I have if any case is filed against me.

Police cannot be genuine as they do not have time for all this. And in case it is genuine police then it has to follow a proper procedure.