Q. Advertise

A A S

Q.Advertise
1.My job only massage providing, not more than that. I.e. my job is legal. Am i right sir. 2.If I put posture of massage boy without destroying the public property,this is not a crime. Am I right sir. Pls reply

A. ) Dear AAS,
As I understand you want to advertise in strategic places but do not want to pay for the space.
Just read the following:
Put your marketing message where your best prospects can't miss it. From posters in college campus laundry rooms and major health clubs to ads on hospitality carts that cruise golf courses, you can choose the right place and context for your advertising. Place-based advertising, or what the industry calls "alternative out-of-home" advertising, allows you to reach prospects wherever they happen to be and when they're in a receptive frame of mind.
There are numerous place-based options to fit any goal and budget, and that can make choosing just the right ones a tricky job. When evaluating this type of advertising opportunity, be sure you can answer yes to one or more of these five important questions:
1. Does the location draw your best prospects?
2. Does the ad appear in the right context?
3. Can your place-based ad influence a purchase?
4. Is the venue appropriate for your company's message?
5. Can your place-based advertising create community goodwill?
with the proliferation of compelling opportunities like these, you can choose just one--or a mix of several--to achieve your marketing goals but as per the rules and regulations of the country.
SHnati Ranjan Behera

A. ) Be brave. Coward dies many a times before actual death.